Please make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION today to help us ensure that the Exchange Center’s mission to stop child abuse and family violence remains free of charge.
The Impact 100 Program is a giving campaign that engages individuals and families who wish to provide ongoing financial support for Exchange Center for Child Abuse Prevention.
Each year, with the support of our Impact 100 Ambassadors, Exchange Center is able to provide intensive prevention and services for the children and families in the Wiregrass Area such as:
- Free counseling to all survivors of child abuse, family violence or sexual assault.
- Free in-home support services to families who may be a risk for abuse. This program includes in-home visits, coping skills and linking families with support systems.
- Free prevention education to abuse survivors.
- Free Family Violence Support Group for women to overcome personal and family issues resulting from family violence.
- Free community outreach classes which include Boundaries, Bully Prevention, Impact of Substance Abuse on Children, How to Identify and Report Abuse, How to Reduce Children’s Vulnerability to Predators and How to Work Effectively with Traumatized Children.
As an Impact 100 Ambassador, you make an ongoing commitment of $1,000 per year through a monthly, quarterly or annual pledge.
Members will receive:
- Quarterly e-newsletters that include updates and upcoming events
- Special Recognition in our annual report, website and our Annual Giving Breakfast held each November.
“The Only Limit to Your Impact Is Your Imagination and Commitment.”